Beautymint officially launches on the 31st of October; however, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Beautymint will donate $1 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation from every Beautymint registration up until the 31st! I have been SO thrilled with my Jewelmint experience, so I urge you to consider joining Beautymint! The products sound amazing, and you'd be helping raise money for breast cancer research!
Friday, October 28, 2011
1. Jewelmint Savoy Bracelet I can't stop wearing this gorgeous bracelet. This gold-plated bracelet with pave type stones has a toggle closure, and the design is surprisingly classic and fashion-forward at the same time. It's lightweight and looks great with jeans and a t-shirt or a fancy cocktail dress. Look forward to seeing this in MANY future outfits of the day! It's my new go-to piece. Use the code listed below to get 50% off of your Jewelmint order!
2. Rachel Zoe Demi in Bordeaux Suede As Rachel would say, I die for these shoes. The bordeaux color is so beautiful for fall outfits, and I can never resist a 5 1/2" platform heel. I think these shoes could be paired with casual or dressy outfits.
3. Timex Originals Easy Reader I'm not usually a watch person, but there's something about the classic design of this watch that draws me in. I love the large face of the watch, and the leather band and gold detailing make this watch look much more expensive than it actually is.
4. Spun by Subtle Luxury Large Soft Plaid Scarf in Natural The soft plaid pattern in this scarf is slightly reminiscent of Burberry's classic print, and it's the perfect addition to any fall outfit.
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Lil Ukita in Creme Marc Jacobs bags are always on point, but I'm especially enamored with this style and color! I love that the roomy design always for a lot of storage without looking bulky or masculine.
6. Jewelmint Versailles Earrings These earrings are unbelievable. About 2.5" in length, they're the perfect size to add some bling and sparkle to your outfit without appearing over-the-top. Wear them with loose waves to add some fun to a casual work outfit or with a tight chignon for a fun cocktail look. Use the code listed below to get 50% off of your Jewelmint order!
Jewelmint was kind enough to offer Ashley Brooke readers 50% off your first Jewelmint order with the code BOCT50 . This code will expire on October 31st.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Thanks again to everyone who entered, and a HUGE thank you to TanTowel (like them on FB, follow them on Twitter) and China Glaze (like them on FB, follow them on Twitter) for being amazing sponsors!
Tan Towel Giveaway
Congratulations to Nora, selected by Rafflecopter
China Glaze Giveaway
Congratulations to Jenn, selected by Random.org
Winners have been notified by email. Look forward to lots of reviews and giveaways this week!
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
I don't know about you all, but my summer tan has already faded. While I use self-tanning products throughout the year, I definitely use it more often during the colder months to maintain a slightly sun- kissed look. I recently had the opportunity to try Tan Towel products, and I am SO impressed.
The Tan Towel Self-Tan Towelettes come in boxes of 10. The towelettes are similar to anti-bacterial wet wipes, and they make the tanning process so much easier. Each towelette covers half of your body, and the large size of the towel makes application extremely quick and easy. It took me about a minute to cover my entire body and face with the product, and the color-free formula dried almost instantly with no mess- it didn't stain my clothes at all! I didn't have any streaking and was left with natural, non-orange tan about a shade darker than I had previously been. There was the normal self-tanner smell, but the convenience and color make this self-tanner a standout product. I also used the towelettes on my face, and I didn't experience any breakouts.
I used Tan Towel's Daily Body Moisturizer to help maintain my tan from the towelettes. The lotion was extremely light and absorbed quickly into my skin, and the gradual self-tanner didn't cause any streaking and didn't have a significant smell. I really love this product for everyday use. It won't significantly darken your tan, but it will definitely help to prolong your tan!
Tan Towel has generously offered to giveaway a box of 10 Tan Towel Self-Tan Towelettes for Face and Body (normally $20) in addition to a Daily Face Moisturizer with Retinol (normally $10) to one lucky Ashley Brooke reader! To enter, simply fill out your information with Rafflecopter below. I'm trying it out for the first time, so let me know what you think!
FTC Disclaimer: I received these products for review and giveaway; however, my opinion is 100% honest and genuine as always.